The AIRAA is a U.S. organization that has developed a systematic archetype; designed to connect Internet radio, the small business sector, investors and independent recording artists for the purpose of creating a new industry ecosystem.
AhMuse Industry Recording Association Of America provides the following:
* Provides a new and innovative business model for the music industry.
* Administration of “Author Of Works Protection Protocol.”
* Provides creative licensing agreements for AIRAA commercial catalog users.
* Single Source, World Wide Digital Music Distribution.
* Collects and distributes AIBN Radio royalties for AIRAA members.
* Host an annual AIRAA Entertainment Awards Program.
The systematic archetype constitutes an operating system called AIOS, acronym for AhMuse Industry Operating System. AIOS is a series of instructions forming the business model and centralized discipline for an aggregate of individual structures to operate as a joint industry.